Temple Beth Shalom Kashrut Policies
We are in the midst of revising our overall Kashrut Policy for food consumed in our synagogue, but please read through our Kashrut Policy pertaining to synagogue events held OUTSIDE of our synagogue.
Temple Beth Shalom COVID-19 Policy
As we gather together in our holy sanctuary, we will continue to keep each other safe by maintaining social distancing as recommended and taking each person’s temperature upon entering the building (those with an elevated temperature will be asked to return when their temperature is normal).
By attending services or events at TBS, all attendees confirm that:
- You are fully vaccinated and have received your booster shot.
- We strongly recommend that you wear a properly fitting N95 or KN95 mask always covering both nose and mouth. These will be provided if you need one.
- You have not tested positive for COVID-19 in the past 10 days.
- To the best of your knowledge, you have not been in close contact with someone who has tested positive in the past 2 weeks or, in the event of such contact, you have had a negative test no less than 5 days after exposure and are at least 10 days post exposure.
- You do not currently have symptoms consistent with COVID-19, including but not limited to fever, cough, shortness of breath, and loss of taste or smell.
- You agree to socially distance, both in seating and in moving around the building.
More policies will be added as they are developed